10 HOURS/ DAY
LITHIUM MINE, LA CORNE
If you’re looking for a job, are physically fit, and like to work with a team, we’ve got the perfect job for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate telescopic forklift trucks;
- Load and unload construction materials and place them in work areas;
- Assemble and dismantle various structures on construction sites (scaffolding, walkways, etc.);
- Support qualified personnel in their work;
- Demolish structures and sort, clean, and stack recovered materials;
- Direct traffic on the construction site;
- Participate in all operations involving concrete pouring;
- Use the appropriate equipment to inject cement or concrete into existing formwork, rock or concrete;
- Operate all types of manual compactors not requiring a journeyman’s certificate;
- Install urethane;
- Operate a power saw;
- Operate a pump with a nominal diameter of less than six inches.
- Occupation competency certificate issued by the Commission de la Construction du Québec (CCQ);
- Occupational health and safety training on construction sites (ASP Construction);
- Versatility and autonomy;
- Manual tasks;
- Outdoor work.
Apply for the position
Whether you're local or living elsewhere in Quebec, we'd love to meet you! Send us your application now to become part of our happy family!