10 HOURS/ DAY
LITHIUM MINE, LA CORNE
If you’re looking for a job, are physically fit, and enjoy work with a team, we’ve got just the job for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site a structure or building;
- Build formwork for a footing;
- Build formwork for concrete walls;
- Build formwork for concrete columns;
- Build formwork for concrete beams, slabs, and stairs;
- Build and erect scaffolding;
- Place and vibrate concrete in formwork;
- Prepare layouts using measuring tools in compliance with building code requirements;
- Measure, cut, shape and assemble items made of wood, chipboard, light steel or other materials;
- Support qualified personnel in their work.
- Versatility and autonomy;
- Manufacturing, construction, repair, and installation work;
- Use of a wide variety of tools and equipment;
- Manual tasks.
Apply for the position
Whether you're local or living elsewhere in Quebec, we'd love to meet you! Send us your application now to become part of our happy family!